1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Meraky Technology, SL, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the user’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Law Organic Regulation 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Submission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, allowing commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will relate to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request from the user via one of the contact forms available to him.
- Send the newsletter of the web page.
Legal basis of the processing: consent of the interested party.
Data retention criteria: they will not be kept longer than necessary to maintain the end of treatment. When they are no longer, they will be eliminated by adequate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of data or the total destruction of data. the same.
Data communication: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally required.
Rights that help the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mr Meraky Technology, SL. EL Pla Industrial Zone, Jacquard Street, 18B – Ontinyent (VALENCE). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented as a download, expressly, freely and unambiguously accept that their data are: necessary to respond to your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The user guarantees the veracity of the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transmitted to third parties, and that each time they carry out a personal data transfer, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the users will be previously asked. All data requested on the website is mandatory as it is necessary for the provision of optimal service to the user. If all data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
3. SAFETY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE complies with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data of his responsibility, and obviously with the principles described in the article 5 of the Charter. GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner vis-à-vis the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and that he has communicated the appropriate information so that he / she can exercise.